1) We believe that the Bible is the principle foundation and the only unchanging, infallible and authoritative Word of God completely inspired by the Mighty Holy Spirit. The Holy Bible is the highest and final authority in every aspect of life as created by God.
2) We believe in one God; eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
3) We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, His virgin birth, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, His death to completely redeem sin for all men.
4) We believe that all men are born with a sinful nature and that the work of the Cross completely redeemed man from the power of sin and death.
And that those who believe in Christ JESUS as LORD and Saviour are saved.
5) We believe that the Holy Spirit is the Third Person of the Trinity and the baptism of the Holy Spirit is manifested by the fruit and the gifts of the Spirit.
6) We believe that the Church of Christ is the eternal and universal Body of Christ JESUS consisting of all those who have accepted the work of the atonement.
7) We believe that the Rapture is the imminent, premillennial return of Jesus Christ for His holy church when the dead in Christ shall be raised in glorified bodies, and those living in holiness shall be transformed into glorified bodies without tasting death and get caught up in the air with the Lord JESUS.
8) We believe in the ordinance of water baptism by immersion in obedience to the Word of God. And all those who have accepted Jesus Christ as their personal savior should be baptized in water as a public profession of their faith in Christ.
9) We believe that the only means of being cleansed from sin is through true Repentance in the precious blood of Christ JESUS and the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit who enables the Christian to live in holiness.
10) We believe in observance of the Lord’s Supper as a proclamation of the death of Christ JESUS until He returns.
11) We believe that the church has entered into a critical dispensation for Preparing The Way of the Lord JESUS in observance of absolute Righteousness and Holiness